A smile is one of the first things people notice about you, and it can say a lot about your personality. If you’re not happy with your smile, cosmetic dentistry procedures can help transform it into something you love.
Here at North Pointe Dental Associates, we are home to some of the best dentists in Tampa, Florida. In this blog post, we will discuss different procedures that are available at North Pointe Dental Associates and why each procedure might be the best option for you to give you an idea of what to expect during and after the treatment. We hope this information helps you decide to improve your smile!
Common cosmetic dentistry procedures
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are a great option for replacing missing teeth or stabilizing loose dentures. The implant is placed in the jawbone and acts as a new root for the tooth. A dental crown is then placed on top of the implant to complete the look.
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers are a popular choice for those looking to improve the appearance of their smile. Veneers are thin, custom-made shells that are placed over the front surface of the teeth. They can be used to change the shape, size, and color of your teeth.
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening is a quick and easy way to brighten your smile. At North Pointe Dental Associates, we offer in-office and at-home teeth whitening options.
- Dental Bonding: Dental bonding is a procedure in which tooth-colored materials are used to repair chipped, cracked, or discolored teeth. The material is applied to the surface of the tooth and then hardened with a special light.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is a popular alternative to traditional braces. It uses clear, removable aligners to gradually straighten teeth over time.
- Gum Reshaping: Gum reshaping is a procedure that can be used to improve the appearance of gummy smiles. During this procedure, the excess gum tissue is removed to reveal more of the natural tooth.
- Tooth Contouring: Tooth contouring is a procedure that can be used to change the shape of teeth. It is often used in conjunction with bonding or veneers to create the desired results.
- Dental Crowns: Dental crowns are used to cover damaged or misshapen teeth. They are made of porcelain, ceramic, or metal, and are custom-made to match the shape and color of your natural teeth.
- Dentures: Dentures are a great option for those who have lost all or most of their natural teeth. They are custom-made to fit your mouth and can be removable or fixed in place.
- Implant-Supported Dentures: Implant-supported dentures are a type of denture that is supported by dental implants. This option is a great choice for those who want the stability of fixed dentures but do not want to undergo surgery.
Schedule your appointment today
If you’re interested in any of these procedures, or if you have any questions about cosmetic dentistry, we invite you to schedule a consultation with us at North Pointe Dental Associates. We would be happy to answer any of your questions and help you achieve the smile of your dreams!