Full Mouth Reconstruction
Full Mouth Reconstruction
During smile makeovers and full mouth reconstructions, several dentistry procedures are simultaneously performed to address multiple problems pertaining to your teeth, gums and/or jaw. Full mouth reconstruction is performed to restore optimal dental function, while a smile makeover is performed to enhance the beauty of your smile. These are both services that we provide.
Restore Optimal Dental Function with Full Mouth Reconstruction
Full mouth reconstruction combines two or more restorative dentistry procedures or treatments to repair fractured or worn teeth, replace missing teeth, correct a crooked bite, and rehabilitate diseased/receding gums. The goals are to restore normal dental function and alleviate any pain in your mouth. Here are some examples of how our dentists achieve this:
▪ Placing dental implants to replace missing teeth
▪ Placing dental crowns to strengthen weak or worn teeth
▪ Placing dental bridges to close gaps left by missing teeth
▪ Rehabilitating and contouring the gums
▪ Orthodontics to adjust the position of the teeth
▪ Bone or tissue grafts to stabilize the teeth or support an implant or other restoration
Some full mouth reconstruction treatment plans can also involve orthognathic surgery to reposition the jaw. However, not all reconstructions require a surgical component; it simply depends on your particular needs. Your full mouth reconstruction will be personalized to your specific dental problems and your desired outcomes.
|Monday||8am – 5pm|
|Tuesday||7am – 7pm|
|Wednesday||7am – 6pm|
|Thursday||8am – 7pm|
|Friday||7am – 2 pm|
Contact Us Now
Enhance Your Smile – and Confidence – with Smile Makeover
Smile makeover combines two or more cosmetic dentistry procedures or treatments to address imperfections of the teeth and/or gums. Combining procedures ensures more dramatic results in the size, shape, color and alignment of the teeth, as well as the appearance of the gums. A successful smile makeover will improve your confidence and help you to feel proud of the way you look.
Your customized smile makeover is based on a few factors, including your facial appearance, the color of your hair, skin tone, gum tissue and the shape of your lips. Depending on the look you hope to achieve, your smile makeover treatment plan can include a combination of the following:
▪ Teeth whitening to improve the color of your teeth
▪ The placement of porcelain veneers to mask slight flaws (e.g., small chips, cracks, stains) in the teeth
▪ The placement of dental crowns to preserve weak/damaged teeth and improve their appearance
▪ Dental implants to replace missing teeth
▪ Cosmetic gum recontouring
▪ Composite bonding
▪ Invisalign or orthodontic treatment to straighten crooked teeth
Most full mouth reconstructions and smile makeovers are performed in multiple phases, and can take several months to complete. Since these treatment plans are quite detailed and comprehensive, only a skilled, experienced, and trusted team of dentists should handle these procedures.
Our team will sit down with you to discuss your unique needs, and develop a treatment plan based around those needs and your desired outcome. Our dentists have many years of experience finding innovative solutions to even the most complex full mouth reconstruction and smile makeover cases. Do not hesitate to trust our team of professionals to deliver outstanding results!