We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot of challenges over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety is paramount.
First and foremost, we are presently open for emergencies and for normal dental treatment. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this diligence during your visits to our office. Our infection control procedures are implemented so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable.
We continue to follow infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
· Our office will be screening you upon arrival for general health parameters.
· High volume filtration units have been placed throughout the entire office and in each of the operatories to better filter the air.
· We have a hand-washing station that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
· We ask that no visitors accompany patients unless they are minors or in need of special assistance.
· You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect. We have also separated the seating in our waiting room to allow for proper distance between each patient. In addition, we may suggest once you have been screened and checked in that you remain in your car until we are ready for you.
· Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we have taken to keep you safe when you visit our office. To make an appointment, please call our office at (813) 961-1727.
If you had an appointment scheduled during the closure, we will be contacting you to reschedule. Thank you for being part of our North Pointe family. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back.
Drs. Pross, Kanter, Tindell and your entire dental family at North Pointe Dental Associates